Precious Metals Plating Co., Inc.
Date: July 31, 2018
Quality Control Department
Precious Metals Plating Co., Inc (PMP) Purchase Order Quality Terms & Conditions
1. PMP reserves the right of final approval of product,
procedures, processes and equipment.
Qualified personnel must perform all special processes, inspections, testing and calibrations required by a purchase
3. Supplier quality management systems shall be approved in accordance with PM/QP123 Supplier
Quality Review unless otherwise specified on the face of a PMP purchase order.
supplier shall ensure that all pertinent information (i.e. name or positive identification, applicable revision of specifications
and other relevant technical data) needed for theirproduct; procedures, processes and equipment are identified within the
PMP issued purchase order. Disclosure of PMP’s or its customers’ information is “STRICTLY” prohibited
without PMP’s written approval.
5. Quality records are to be retained for a minimum
of 7 years, on expiry of retention period, quality records and reports must first be offered to Precious Metals Plating Co.,
Inc. before disposal/destruction.
6. PMP reserves the right to approve or specify any
designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and any applicable critical
items, including key characteristics
7. Requirements for test specimens for design approval;
inspection, investigation or auditing shall be specified on the face of a PMP Purchase Order.
supplier is required to:
8.1 Notify PMP of nonconforming product immediately upon discovery
Obtain PMP approval for nonconforming product disposition
8.3 Notify PMP of changes in product and/or processes, changes
of suppliers and changes of facilities
8.4 Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer
9. PMP, its customers and/or regulatory agencies reserve the right of
access to the applicable areas of all facilities at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order ant to all applicable
10. All processors must be approved and listed in D1-4426 for those processes contracted,
BOEING requirement only. http://active.boeing.com/doingbiz/d14426/Appendix-D.pdf
Quality Management System Requirements
- Implement a quality management system
use customer designated or approved external providers, including process sources
Notify Precious metals of nonconforming processes, products or services and obtain approval for their disposition.
Prevent the use of counterfeit parts
- Notify Precious metals of changes to processes,
products or services, including changes of their external; providers or location of manufacture, and obtain Precious metals
Flowdown to external providers applicable requirements including customer requirements.
test specimens for inspection/verification, investigation or auditing
- retain documented information, including retention
periods and disposition requirements